The Exploration And Practice Of 6S Management Mode In Machining Training Teaching
Implement the 6S management mode in the mechanical and electrical professional machining training teaching of higher vocational colleges, organically combine knowledge, ability, and quality education, and integrate the training teaching with the actual production of modern enterprises, which can enable students to establish professional awareness and form good professional habits. , Possess excellent vocational skills to improve professional quality. Through the discussion of the necessity, exploration and practice, and implementation effects of 6S management for machining training, we will explore the effective management mode of high vocational machining training.
Machining training is the core course of mechanical and electrical majors in higher vocational education, and it is an important teaching environment for cultivating students’ professional ability and professional quality.
Festival can lay a solid foundation for students to enter the workplace. However, there are many problems that cannot be ignored in the machining training process:
- The first is that students think that they can operate, and it is common to operate multiple people on one machine. They don’t wear protective equipment, and they have a weak sense of civilization and safety;
- The second is that tools, measuring tools, knives, materials, etc. are placed at will on the tool cabinet. The placement is unreasonable, and it is inconvenient to use.
- The third is that the training platform has become a “storage place for sundries”;
- Fourth, items in the training area are stacked and unorganized, iron filings, oil stains and cotton waste can be seen everywhere;
- Fifth, leaving and shifting to work happen frequently during training, and the learning attitude is not rigorous.
Therefore, the implementation of the modern enterprise 6S management model in machining training is precisely an effective measure to rectify the workshop training and teaching order and eliminate unsafe factors. The 6S management model is an effective on-site management concept and method for modern factories. It is a management method that improves efficiency, ensures quality, makes the working environment clean and orderly, focuses on prevention, and ensures safety. The implementation of 6S management in the mechanical and electrical professional machining training and teaching links can cultivate students’ awareness of strictly implementing the safety operating procedures of various types of work; can enhance the awareness of consciously creating a neat, clean, efficient and safe learning environment; can enhance active participation and unity and cooperation It can enhance the sense of responsibility; it can effectively change the inherent bad habits of students, gain “quality” and improve quality; it can promote the cultivation of students’ professional ability and professional behavior to “seamlessly connect” with modern enterprises.
1. The connotation and function of 6S management
6S management is an activity that continuously organizes, rectifies, cleans, and cleans the conditions of production factors such as personnel, equipment, materials, tools, etc. in the production operation site to improve the quality and safety of employees.
- – Safety (SECURITY) is to eliminate the unsafe behavior of people and the unsafe state of things, and establish a safe production environment. All work should be built on the premise of safety.
- – Sorting (SEIRI) is to divide the items in the workplace into necessary and unnecessary, necessary to stay, and unnecessary items to be completely removed. In this way, the work area can be improved and increased, and there is no debris on the site, eliminating mixing, and preventing misuse. , Shaping a refreshing workplace.
- – SEITON is to arrange the items to be used for sorting out in accordance with regulations, with clear quantities and clear labels. Thereby, it can be accessed quickly, with high production efficiency, the working environment is neat and tidy, and the workplace is clear at a glance.
- – Cleaning (SEISO) is to clean the visible and invisible places in the workplace to make the working environment clean and beautiful, and reduce industrial injuries.
- – Cleaning (SEIKETSU) is to institutionalize and standardize tidying, rectification, and cleaning work, and always maintain a clean state of the production site and normalize the beautiful environment.
- – SHITSUKE is the good habit of abiding by standards and regulations by everyone, which fundamentally improves the professional quality of employees, and then enhances the quality of employees and creates an excellent team spirit.
“6S” are related to each other, safety is the foundation, to prevent violations, and to respect life; cleaning is to implement and maintain the results of the specific content of tidying, rectifying, and cleaning; literacy is to turning attention to safety, tidying, rectifying, cleaning, and cleaning into A habit. Perseverance, it is easy to develop 6S, but long-term maintenance must rely on the improvement of literacy.
2. Exploration and practice of 6S management based on cultivating students’ professional qualities
(1) Give full play to the leading role of training teachers and the main role of students
The basic feature of practice teaching is the integration of “teaching, learning, and doing”. Teachers teach while “doing” and play a leading role. Students in “doing” middle school are the main body of training, and students’ professional quality is in “learning” “And “doing”. The training teaching is carried out around the prescribed training projects, and the task management is carried out according to the workshop operation mode. The students divide the tasks according to the role of the workshop, referring to the production team settings of the company. About 10 students form a training team to jointly complete a prescribed project. , Each training team has a training team leader, deputy team leader, safety officer, quality inspector, 6S supervisor, technician, etc. The team leader and deputy team leader manage the team and formulate the work plan, the safety officer supervises and prompts the safety operation specifications, the quality inspector conducts product quality inspection, the 6S supervisor supervises and inspects according to the workshop 6S behavior standard, the technician develops the processing technology and solves the technical problems . When the next part is processed, the students rotate their roles in the group. Each student’s personal experience and gains through practical training and teaching 6S management can enhance self-knowledge and self-discipline awareness, improve self-development ability, and achieve the unity of knowledge and action, internalized in the heart and externalized in the action. Each teacher instructs a training group. The teacher is not only a training instructor, but also the person in charge of 6S management in the training area. In the process of implementing 6S management for practical teaching, teachers are first required to demonstrate first, use equipment to strictly abide by safe operation regulations, organize and clean up by themselves, and play a good role in demonstrating for students. Secondly, teachers are required to strengthen discipline and restraint in the 6S management of practical training, be diligent in inspection and assessment, and regularly carry out evaluation activities and other measures to improve students’ professional ability and professionalism.
(2) Strengthen safety training and education, develop safe operation habits
“Safety training” is not just a slogan or slogan, it should be engraved in every student’s mind. Observing the safety operating procedures of various types of work and improving safety awareness should become a behavioral habit of training. First of all, the training workshop is equipped with safety items such as safety helmets, protective glasses, earplugs, non-slip shoe covers, first aid kits, and various safety warning signs, and equipment safety operating procedures are pasted on each device, reminding students to be safe at all times. In the first place, students must wear work clothes and protective shoes when entering the workshop for training. Secondly, it is stipulated that before each practical training class, the teacher shall conduct safety education for students for 5 minutes, learn safe operating procedures, analyze actual cases, and take warning; Comments, summary.
(3) Formulate standards for sorting, rectification, and cleaning, so that students’ practical training behaviors can be based on evidence
According to the characteristics of machining training, an effective practice standard of “organize, rectify, and clean up” has been formulated (see Table 1). The students have clarified the specific behavior direction and goals of the training, so that each of the training teaching site Such resources have been reasonably allocated and optimized, and their role in practical training and teaching activities can be brought into full play.
(4) Record behaviors that do not conform to 6S management standards, and timely feedback and correct them
Design and formulate a 6S management inspection and supervision form (see Table 2), and the 6S management person in charge of the training area, the person in charge of the training workshop, and the leaders of the secondary college will check and record the students’ bad behaviors and habits, and pass the “check—feedback—correction ———Re-feedback —-Re-correction” Continuous behavior control makes compliance with 6S management standards a habit and achieves the goal of improving professionalism.
(5) Strengthen the quantitative assessment of 6S management and comprehensively improve the professional quality of students.
In order to strengthen the application of 6S management in machining training teaching and comprehensively improve the professional quality of students, Jinan Vocational College will quantitatively assign scores to each item of 6S management. The assessment is carried out according to the percentile system, and the specific quantitative scores are shown in Table 2. During the training period, the sum of all 6S management inspection and supervision scores divided by the number of inspections is the student’s 6S quantitative assessment results, and the 6S quantitative assessment results are included in the overall training evaluation results. The overall evaluation score of the training consists of three parts. The 6S quantitative assessment score accounts for 20%, the machining technology theory assessment accounts for 40%, and the machining technology project assessment accounts for 40%. Through training teachers to preach 6S management, the college conducts supervision, inspection and assessment, and students continue to improve, so that the connotation of 6S management can truly enter the hearts of every student and enhance students’ professional awareness and professional behavior.
3. The effect of the implementation of 6S management mode in machining training
Machining training has implemented 6S management mode, and the effect is obvious. First, tools, measuring tools, knives and other items are placed in an orderly manner, which reduces redundant actions and improves training efficiency. The second is that students remove oil stains, cuttings and garbage on the ground in the training area at any time, and remove the dust from the equipment in time to make the workshop training and teaching environment tidy and orderly. In particular, the daily maintenance of training equipment has been strengthened, and the machining equipment is always in good condition, ensuring the smooth progress of training and teaching. The third is to change from being unruly at the beginning to observing the rules, from not being in place to being in place, learning to operate in accordance with specifications and procedures, and to use equipment in a civilized and standardized manner to ensure the safety of training. Through the subtlety of the 6S management concept, the students’ learning initiative has been improved, and the interest and enthusiasm of the learning profession has been greatly improved. The application and practice of the 6S management model in the machining training teaching, from the initial unsuitability of students, to gradually adapting to the strict 6S standards, and finally to consciously abide by the 6S standards, the students’ safety awareness and awareness of norms have gradually increased. Not only have the students’ ability to use professional knowledge and the ability to master vocational skills improved, but also the professional awareness and behavior shown in the process of learning and mastering vocational skills have made great progress, and the quality of education and teaching has been significantly improved. After the graduates of the mechanical and electrical major entered the job position, they were more adaptable to the position than other employees who entered the same period. The pre-job training time was greatly shortened, and the employer was unanimously praised by the employer. The employer’s training in the college Teaching is fully affirmed
Link to this article： The Exploration And Practice Of 6S Management Mode In Machining Training Teaching
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！