The new Quartet TX2 carrier board realizes the streaming of 4 high-performance USB3 board-level cameras at full bandwidth. This customized carrier board with TX2 is very suitable for small space applications without peripheral hardware and host system. The Quartet TX2 embedded solution is pre-integrated with Spinnaker SDK and is a turnkey solution with scalable performance options and proven reliability.
The Quartet TX2 carrier board uses a cable that can transmit power and data at the same time for each camera; its 138mm × 92mm × 18.2mm size is very compact. Integrators can now easily integrate powerful single-board computers (SBCs) into space-constrained systems when designing compact vision systems using the TX2 module that has been tested countless times. The Quartet TX2 carrier board supports plug-and-play compatibility of up to 4 Blackfly S USB3 board-level cameras. The Nvidia Jetson deep learning hardware accelerator realizes the construction of a complete decision-making system on a single compact board. Read on for detailed specifications and consult an expert on your project needs.
• 4x streaming with Blackfly S USB3 board-level camera at full bandwidth
• Fully integrated SOM does not require peripheral hardware and host system
• Pre-integrated Spinnaker SDK to achieve plug-and-play compatibility
• Use Jetson Deep Learning Accelerator to deploy multiple decision-making systems
• Compact size and weight of 138mm × 92mm × 18.2mm and 182g
• Provide a variety of cost-effective options•