Classification And Structural Characteristics For Shearing Machine
|Shears belong to the category of straight-line shears, which are mainly used for cutting straight edges of metal plates of various sizes. With the development of China’s manufacturing industry, the development of shearing machine tools has become a mainstay of the machinery manufacturing industry. General high-performance shearing machines are widely used in aviation, automobiles, agricultural machinery, motors, electrical appliances, instruments, medical equipment, Home appliances, hardware and other industries. Do you want to learn more about shears? How should the classification and structural characteristics of the shears, the cutting process, the operating matters, and the blade gap be adjusted? How to distinguish the quality of shears blades? Maintenance and maintenance of shears.|
1.Flat blade shears
Good shearing quality, small distortion and distortion, but high shearing force and large energy consumption. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel to each other, and are often used for hot-shearing rolled billets and slabs in rolling mills. According to their shearing methods, they can be divided into upper and lower cutting types.
2. Beveled Shears
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form an angle. Generally, the blades are inclined, and the inclination angle is generally 1 ° to 6 °. The shearing force of the inclined blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced. The actual application is the most. The shearing machine manufacturers mostly produce such shearing machines. This type of shearing machine is divided into a gate type shearing machine and a pendulum type shearing machine according to the movement mode of the tool post; it is divided into two types of hydraulic transmission and mechanical transmission according to the main drive system.
3.Multipurpose Shearing Machine
- (1) Sheet bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of shearing and bending can be completed on the same machine.
- (2) Combined punching and shearing machine: it can complete the cutting of the plate and the profile, which is mostly used for the blanking process.
- (1) Shearing machine for plate flat line: It is used for plate uncoiling and leveling line. It is a high-speed plate shear designed to meet the requirements of fast cutting speed of the production line. The thick plate line is mostly hydraulic high-speed plate shear and thin plate line. Mostly equipped with pneumatic shears; high-speed lines are equipped with flying shears for continuous production and high efficiency.
- (2) Shearing machine for steel structure production line: It is mostly used for angle steel and H-beam automatic production line to complete the cutting process.
- (3) Shearing machine for cold bending forming line: For example, special shearing machine configured on production lines such as automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, carriage side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.
- 1. The machine is equipped with three machining units for punching, shearing and folding. The busbar can be punched, sheared and folded separately or simultaneously by manual or foot switch. Using this machine has high production efficiency and easy to use.
- 2. The working stroke of each machining unit can be easily adjusted to reduce machining time and improve production efficiency. A variety of cnc machining functions can also be achieved by changing the mold, such as punching round holes, folding bends, flat bends, embossing and flattening.
- 3. The bending unit is a closed structure and adopts a horizontal machining method to ensure the structural strength of the bending unit. The flat bending, vertical bending, embossing, and flattening of the workpiece can be completed by changing the bending mold; the bending of the busbars of different thicknesses, the stroke distance is controlled by adjusting the induction switch of the working cylinder, and the displacement stroke counter corresponds to different numbers. The corresponding bending angle can be completed.
- 4. The punching and cutting machining unit adopts vertical machining method. The machine is equipped with two operation modes, manual button and foot switch. The operation is simple, flexible and convenient. General skilled workers can easily use the operation.
Link to this article： Classification And Structural Characteristics For Shearing Machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！